Continuous Improvement Practitioner
Sees problems as opportunities. Effectively builds teams and engages stakeholders to resolve problems collaboratively. Equipped with the tools and skills to deliver incredible, lasting results.
CI Practitioner Workshop
- 3-day, hands-on, instructor-led class while networking with other CI Practitioners.
- Learn and apply proven tools and techniques to solve your real-world problems, big and small.
- Learn and master the skills to be a rock-star facilitator.
- Receive reusable electronic templates that can be applied again and again and again.
- Your work isn’t done when you leave the workshop, so neither is ours. CII Coaches facilitate ongoing networking and support – even after class ends.
BETA: Tulsa, OK
Tuesday, November 5 through Thursday, November 7
8am-5pm Central Time
Registration closes at the end of October 29th, 2019.
Special BETA pricing: $799/student or $749 for 2+ students from the same company (discount code: MOREFUN)
Lunch and snacks provided each day. Please bring your own laptop and charger to class.
Please call Hotel Indigo to book your room for reduced rate of $159/night only for CII students! Click the button below or call and let reservations know that you are participating in the Continuous Improvement Practitioner Workshop to secure the reduced rate.
Hotel Indigo is located in Tulsa’s Blue Dome District with plenty of bars, restaurants, art and entertainment within walking distance. Or take in stunning Oklahoma sunsets from the rooftop bar.
Hotel Indigo (918) 779-4445
Learn how to apply each of the tools and templates in CII’s Project Toolbox.